- The authors of the business plan will retain all rights to the plan regarding its use at all times prior to and following the contest except as stated below.
- During the course of the contest, from application to Launch Out Loud the celebration, the judges, mentors, reviewers, and staff that have some exposure to the LOL business ideas are requested to keep the information confidential.
- Due to the nature of the contest, the LOL organizers will not ask judges, reviewers, staff or the audience to agree to or sign non-disclosure statements.
- If an entrant has concerns about the intellectual property (IP) of their business idea, they are responsible for taking measures to protect the IP of their business plan.
- All public sessions of Launch Out Loud including but not limited to oral presentations and question/answer sessions, are open to the public at large. Any and all of these public sessions may be broadcast to interested persons through media which may include radio, television and the Internet.
- Any data or information discussed or divulged in public sessions by entrants should be considered information that will likely enter the public realm, and entrants should not assume any right of confidentiality in any data or information discussed, divulged or presented in these sessions.
- The organizers of the Launch Out Loud contest may make photocopies, photographs, videotapes and/or audiotapes of the presentations including the business plan and other documents, charts or material prepared for use in presentation at the Launch Out Loud Launch Party. Entrants retain all proprietary rights.
- Esyntial Elements Consulting Inc., may use the materials in any book or other printed materials and any videotape or other medium that it may produce, provided that any profit earned from the sale of such items is used by Launch Out Loud to defray the costs of future Competitions.
- The LOL organizers have non-exclusive world rights in all languages, and in all media, to use or to publish the materials in any book, other printed materials, videotapes or other medium, and to use the materials in future editions thereof and derivative products.
- Esyntial Elements Consulting Inc., the Launch Out Loud Selection Committee, Volunteers, and the organizers of the competition are not responsible for any proprietary information and/or intellectual property included in a submitted business plan.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.